Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Michael Coldham-Fussell | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 12 2009 12:39 AM

For some reason on odd occasions a verse or two of Scripture appears in the pop-up with every letter capitalised. If I have a series of verse numbers the first number capitalises every letter while the others are normal lower case. I find this annoying and would like to know how to stop it happening. (John 15:7,8) capitalises both verses but other references in the same passage of text are normal. Any help appreciated.

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 7:17 AM

Almost sounds like a CSS problem.  It sounds like the CSS on your site is using the same name as the reftagger module and is overriding the reftagger settings.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 8:42 AM

Hi Michael,

I have not seen this behavior before. Could you provide a link to a page where you see the problem?

Posts 3
Michael Coldham-Fussell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 8:30 PM

Hi Thomas and Bryan.

Thanks for your replies.

My blog is called "Rivers Of Meaning." Not all the posted poems and notes contain Scripture references but below the first composition the notes for verse 1 of the poem have references. I am working on the rest of the notes as time allows. The article called "Adhesians In Ephesians" has a RefTagger at the start that is playing up so you will see the problem there also.

http://riversofmeaning.blogspot.com/2009/10/when-treasured-words-flow.html

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 7:11 AM

I see the problem, but I'm not (yet) seeing anything obvious. Bryan can probably see the problem right away, but I'm slower at this kind of stuff.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 8:46 AM

The problem is with the "text-transform: uppercase" inline style on the contents of the popup. This is coming from the server, so it's a bug on our end-- the HTML is being incorrectly generated. You can (mostly) fix the problem temporarily by adding

.lbsTooltipBody > p { text-transform: none !important; }

to your css. I will look into fixing the root problem asap & I'll post back here when done. Thanks a lot for reporting the bug.

Posts 996
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 5:07 PM

Fixed.

Posts 3
Michael Coldham-Fussell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 11:23 PM

You're right. Problem solved. I am impressed. Thanks very much to everyone involved.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS