Interested in Jewish resources? Don't miss out on ibn Ezra.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 18 2012 9:40 AM

Are you interested in Jewish resources?

Are you someone who don't normally bother to look too closely at the Classic Commentaries sets? Wrong centuries? Too Evangelical? Too Christian?

Well, then there's a good chance that you've missed that the Classic Commentaries and Studies on Isaiah includes 3 volumes of The Commentary of ibn Ezra on Isaiah, in both Hebrew and English, as I understand it. And if you order before Friday noon PST, the price is only $30, or possibly even less if enough people sign up.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 18 2012 3:04 PM

fgh:

Are you interested in Jewish resources?

Are you someone who don't normally bother to look too closely at the Classic Commentaries sets? Wrong centuries? Too Evangelical? Too Christian?

Well, then there's a good chance that you've missed that the Classic Commentaries and Studies on Isaiah includes 3 volumes of The Commentary of ibn Ezra on Isaiah, in both Hebrew and English, as I understand it. And if you order before Friday noon PST, the price is only $30, or possibly even less if enough people sign up.

Thanks very much!  I had indeed missed that and am grateful for your post!

Peace to you and to all!               *smile*.   

Isaiah 43:11

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 356
Ralph Mauch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 18 2012 4:26 PM

Milford Charles Murray:
 I had indeed missed that and am grateful for your post!

Ditto my friend, I had missed this one too... It's good to have some of these works, especially the likes of T. K. Cheyne, who I see quoted as a reference in many resources. And of course the price is right! Big Smile

Posts 307
EDUARDO JIMENEZ | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 20 2012 12:05 AM

Yes

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 23 2012 3:41 AM

Bump.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 24 2012 9:22 AM

Bump.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS