Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1445
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 28 2012 6:53 PM

A. W. Tozer Collection (57 vols.) How many books from this set are available for Iphone/Ipad. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 28022
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 7:30 PM

The only quick way I can think of for a non Logos employee to answer this question is to own this collection and to filter their mobile library using author:tozer. They would need to weed out any books by other "tozer's". 

Unfortunately I don't own this resource. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 425
George | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 9:25 PM

Slava Novik:

A. W. Tozer Collection (57 vols.) How many books from this set are available for Iphone/Ipad. 

I don't own the collection but I have 47 Tozer titles on both my Android tablet and my I-phone (out of 48 Tozer titles in my library).

Posts 28022
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 9:27 PM

Slava - Perhaps this will help you: Smile

http://www.logos.com/Products/search?Author=Tozer%2c+A.+W.&Platform=Internet

Posts 1445
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 10:38 PM

Thanks Alabama24 and George. Hmmmm..... Seems like all of them available. Logos should add mobile icon

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 28022
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 29 2012 3:44 AM

Slava Novik:
Seems like all of them available. Logos should add mobile icon

I didn't compare the list fully, but the link I provided you shows that there are 53 mobile enabled works by Tozer available on mobile. The entire collection is 57 volumes, so the entire collection is NOT mobile enabled. Furthermore, I don't know if all 53 mobile enabled books are a part of the 57 collection (I suspect they are).

Posts 222
Bob Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2012 7:04 AM

I own the collection, and I can confirm that 56 of the 57 are available on the iPad.  (see pic below)

River of Life Church: http://LifeOverflowing.org

Visit my blog: http://LifeOverflowing.org/pastor

Posts 28022
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2012 7:11 AM

Thanks Bob! Smile

Posts 1445
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2012 7:35 AM

Bob Turner:

I own the collection, and I can confirm that 56 of the 57 are available on the iPad.  (see pic below)

Thank you Bob Yes

Posts 155
James Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2012 10:04 AM

If I am not mistaken. One of the resources contains 2 Volumes. So 56 resources would include all 57 volumes.

Jim

Posts 2831
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2012 4:20 PM

I own the collection and it seems all are available.  In fact, I asked about that before I bought it.  I would not have bought the collection if it wasn't available for iPad. 

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS