Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 25
rkponder | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 5 2012 6:51 AM

Hey guys, this past week I started using the prayer list feature in Logos 4.5 I love it, I was wondering is there a way to access my list on my Ipad of phone? I can't think of a better way to utilize this than to have the ability to add to or update my prayer list on the go, when I am out with people.

If there isn't an option at this time is there plans for one and if so is there an ETA.

Thanks for Your help and I am loving LOGOS

Russ

Logos Bible Software 4.5a (4.51.0.2048)

MAC OSX 10.73

IPAD 2

Iphone 4s

Posts 29717
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 5 2012 7:08 AM

rkponder:
I was wondering is there a way to access my list on my Ipad of phone?

Not currently, nor have any public comments been made. I would guess that eventually it will. Wink

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 8
Scott Wakefield | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2012 5:05 PM

Lord, please provide me with a mobile prayer list in my pocket via my phone. Amen.

Posts 5
Joseph Kash | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2012 8:45 PM

This would be a great function to add to the mobile devices!

Posts 228
Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 14 2012 5:26 PM

You can vote for this on the user voice forum (link below). It's currently ranked 8th. This a very important feature and can't wait for Logos to implement it. I am constantly on the go and use my iPad to access Logos and my reading plans more than I do the L4M. If we get enough votes maybe Logos will realize this is a prority and something they need to work on ASAP.

http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4/suggestions/655839-add-prayer-list-on-iphone-ipad-ipod

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS