Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 379
Brian Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2012 5:33 AM

NB.Mick:

Same here, I'm very happy about all the free books and I don't want to create the impression that there's something to complain about - it's just the opposite! Having two daily deals on twitter might lead to wrong expectations (it did mislead me), that's all. If Vyrso pointed to the heavily discounted ex-freebies instead of a non-deal might be mor worthwile - but hey, it's their sales campaign. And it makes people aware of books that otherwise might go unnoticed - every little bit helps.

Thanks for the feedback! You are correct in assuming that the purpose of the Twitter Daily Deals campaign is to make people aware of Vyrso ebooks that have otherwise gone unnoticed. We wanted to add some sort of "deal," but with the slim margins we are working with we couldn't provide a deeper discount. Our hope is simply to bring light to overlooked ebooks in stock. I hope this helps shed more light into our thinking!

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2012 11:25 AM

NB.Mick:
Having two daily deals on twitter might lead to wrong expectations (it did mislead me)

Me too! Sorry for the misinformation above. Since none of the offers have ever been even remotely interesting to me, for any price, I've never actually clicked on the links.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 10 2012 11:28 AM

I can't even keep up with the vyrso freebies, for which I am very grateful.  Thank you, vyrso!

Posts 82
Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 15 2012 3:18 PM

Brian Williams:

NB.Mick:

Same here, I'm very happy about all the free books and I don't want to create the impression that there's something to complain about - it's just the opposite! Having two daily deals on twitter might lead to wrong expectations (it did mislead me), that's all. If Vyrso pointed to the heavily discounted ex-freebies instead of a non-deal might be mor worthwile - but hey, it's their sales campaign. And it makes people aware of books that otherwise might go unnoticed - every little bit helps.

Thanks for the feedback! You are correct in assuming that the purpose of the Twitter Daily Deals campaign is to make people aware of Vyrso ebooks that have otherwise gone unnoticed. We wanted to add some sort of "deal," but with the slim margins we are working with we couldn't provide a deeper discount. Our hope is simply to bring light to overlooked ebooks in stock. I hope this helps shed more light into our thinking!

Ever consider a coupon code for a discount on whatever we want on the site?

Posts 2831
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2012 11:45 AM

I agree with the gentleman from Alabama.  It bewilders me how anyone can complain about how someone is giving stuff away for free.  I would say the correct comment would be "Thank you." 

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS