Reading List Issues v4.5a via iPad2

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 23
Mike | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012 2:03 PM

Thanks for the new upgrade!  I am still observing two issues since the upgrade:

1). The reading list on my iPad shows two lists with the same name, the second showing a (2); and

2). When I choose the current day it takes me to the beginning of the previous day without the "start reading".  I must return home and select the day again and then all is well until the next day where I have to repeat this process.

Mike

Posts 27551
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2012 2:26 PM

Mike - This sounds like an iPad issue… but you are in the Mac forum & mention 4.5a.

What version of the mobile app are you using? By "reading list" I assume you mean "reading plan." How many reading plans show up on your desktop? Have you just tried deleting the second plan?

To be honest, I am a little out of the loop since I am on a beta version of the mobile app. It may be that reading plans are still offline, which is causing some irregularities on your side. [Logos submitted the app (2.1) to Apple, but it was rejected for a minor change. It was resubmitted and is awaiting approval].

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 34
dency hutchings | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2012 2:40 PM

Hello Mike and Welcome to the forums,

Alabama is correct as it is difficult or daunting to determine the appropriate response.  Just to throw you a idea and hope it helps; in iPhone/iPad go to: Home, and swipe 'right' across the reading plan to delete one or (both and start over.)

Posts 23
Mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2012 3:01 PM

Interesting, I clicked on Logos for iPhone and was sent here.  Anyway, I have v2.02 on iPad.  I did delete the second reading plan.  I'll try to repost the second issue in the iPad forum.  Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS