download link in email takes me to nowhere

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Jeff Bethke | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 20 2012 10:06 AM

i recently got an email informing me of my download link to my new scholars library gold, but when i click the link it simply takes me to my current logos account which only displays the "bible study library" edition I have now. no link, no info, and no showing of the new scholars gold library. any help?

Posts 30839
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2012 10:22 AM

Jeff - Welcome to the forums!

Did you purchase the gold library? If so, it should automatically download into your L4 installation.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2012 10:41 AM

Hi John,

Sign in to your Logos account and click on the "Orders" tab. Any purchases you have made directly from Logos.com will be listed there, Look for your Scholar's Gold purchase. If it is not, is possible you registered your product under a different email address. You will need to call Customer Service to get the Scholar's Gold into the account you want it in.

If you see the purchase listed, you should be able to start up Logos 4 and it will automatically upgrade your library. If you are installing to Libronix click on the invoice number and look for the "installing to previous versions" option.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS