March Madness: Get Wright

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 27 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1752
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 4 2012 12:39 AM

At one quarter price, there's no excuse for any serious student of the gospels to miss NTPG and JVG .

More controversial is Paul: Fresh Perspectives .

Surprised by Hope is a very accessible presentation on the resurrection and its implications. And grab at least a one of the For Everyone commentaries to get a taste. I got all these on pre-pub, and they were worth every cent. If you don't have them, this is your chance.
Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 3:21 AM

Allen Browne:
And grab at least a one of the For Everyone commentaries to get a taste. I got all these on pre-pub, and they were worth every cent. If you don't have them, this is your chance.

The sixteen volumes total $60.00, as a quick reference point.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 77
Cliff Stumpf | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 4:31 AM

All 22 of the Wright Volumes are $96.00.  Also, for anyone interested there are 2 other N.T. Wright books for sale with 30% off in Holy Week Specials.  "The Scriptures, the Cross and the Power of God" and "The Resurrection of the Son of God".

Posts 1924
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 5:01 AM

Allen Browne:
At one quarter price, there's no excuse for any serious student of the gospels to miss NTPG and JVG .

Agreed.  It took me about a second to decide to order them.  As for the rest, I am not sure.  I can afford to either get book 3 of the series from the holy week special or some more of these 75% off books.

Ken McGuire

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 932
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 5:42 AM

Kenneth McGuire:

Allen Browne:

Agreed.  It took me about a second to decide to order them.  As for the rest, I am not sure.  I can afford to either get book 3 of the series from the holy week special or some more of these 75% off books.

Ken McGuire

What is the holy week special?

Posts 30531
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 5:51 AM

Michael Kinch:
What is the holy week special?

http://www.logos.com/holyweek?utm_source=logostalk&utm_medium=blog&utm_content=textlink&utm_campaign=easter2012

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 30531
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 5:53 AM

Cliff Stumpf:
All 22 of the Wright Volumes are $96.00.

I had an unexpected gift and bought them all! It was the wright price, after all. Smile

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 6:36 AM

For some reason, the 30% discount doesn't work. It still says $40 in my shopping cart. The couponcode area is filled out, but doesn't make a difference. What to do?

I mean the holy week special discount for Wright book about resurrection.

Edit: Hm, I added another book to the list and then the discount worked. Probably a wrong coupon code for the first book.

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 7:42 AM

Brother Mark:

...and  for $43.56 (which is $2.73 per book!) I got...

How did you get them so cheap?  Are you definitely working in US$???  That looks more like the GB £ price!

Posts 2377
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 7:53 AM

This is exactly what happened to me as well, so they need to take a look at it.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 2377
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 7:54 AM

Patrick Rietveld:

For some reason, the 30% discount doesn't work. It still says $40 in my shopping cart. The couponcode area is filled out, but doesn't make a difference. What to do?

Edit: Hm, I added another book to the list and then the discount worked. Probably a wrong coupon code for the first book.

Sorry, I didn't quote it.  THIS is what happened to me!  Smile

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 80
LogosEmployee
Nate Smoyer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 7:57 AM

Patrick, can you tell me which book was not working with the coupon code? I will look into the problem.

Thanks!

Follow me on Twitter @NateSmoyer

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 7:57 AM

Joseph Turner:

Patrick Rietveld:

Sorry, I didn't quote it.  THIS is what happened to me!  Smile

Suggest adding to cart from Holy Week special => http://www.logos.com/holyweek?utm_source=logostalk&utm_medium=blog&utm_content=textlink&utm_campaign=easter2012

Edit: the "Add to cart" link for the "The Resurrection of the Son of God" is missing the coupon code.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 8:39 AM

Nathan Smoyer:
Patrick, can you tell me which book was not working with the coupon code? I will look into the problem.

It was The Resurrection of the Son of God by N.T. Wright.

Posts 70
james e snow | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 8:55 AM

As I was looking through the titles I decided that Logos had made me an offer I couldn't refuse even though my focus is currently on more technical commentaries and CP.  Picked up most of the March Madness stuff.

Posts 70
james e snow | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 9:02 AM

Having the same problem.  Advertised special shows $28, but when I clicked to buy it shows $40 regular price.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 9:08 AM

james e snow:

Having the same problem.  Advertised special shows $28, but when I clicked to buy it shows $40 regular price.

Adding something else from the Holy Week special => http://www.logos.com/holyweek?utm_source=logostalk&utm_medium=blog&utm_content=textlink&utm_campaign=easter2012 also adds the coupon code to the shopping cart, which reduces "The Resurrection of the Son of God" to $ 28.00

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 103
Jason | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 9:15 AM

Is Paul: Fresh Perspectives the same book as Paul: In Fresh Perspective?

Thanks!

Jason

the ancient art of shalom: thots on sustainable spirituality in san francisco - http://me.jasonkuo.com/thots

Posts 103
Jason | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 9:16 AM

Never mind, just compared the table of contents from logos.com and amazon. They're the same!

the ancient art of shalom: thots on sustainable spirituality in san francisco - http://me.jasonkuo.com/thots

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS