March Madness: Get Wright

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 4
LogosEmployee
Jonathan Heemstra | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 12:34 PM

Patrick Rietveld:

Nathan Smoyer:
Patrick, can you tell me which book was not working with the coupon code? I will look into the problem.

It was The Resurrection of the Son of God by N.T. Wright.

The problem has been resolved. Thank you for your patience and bringing it to my attention.

Posts 30661
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 1:39 PM

Thanks Jonathan! Smile

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 103
Bethany Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 1:52 PM

james e snow:

Having the same problem.  Advertised special shows $28, but when I clicked to buy it shows $40 regular price.

What is the Holy Week coupon code? I'm having the same problem with any of the titles I add from the sale page.

parkbench234 AT gmail DOT com

Posts 103
Bethany Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 1:55 PM

Bethany Wilson:

james e snow:

Having the same problem.  Advertised special shows $28, but when I clicked to buy it shows $40 regular price.

What is the Holy Week coupon code? I'm having the same problem with any of the titles I add from the sale page.

Ignore me, I hadn't deleted all of the cookies. It now works.

parkbench234 AT gmail DOT com

Posts 452
Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 2:56 PM

Jason Kuo:

Is Paul: Fresh Perspectives the same book as Paul: In Fresh Perspective?

I recall reading (I think in Justification) that Wright's choice for the title was Paul: In Fresh Perspective, and that's what the British edition was called. Paul: Fresh Perspectives was chosen by the American publisher. Wright isn't a fan of the American title because it implies are more radical break with the so-called "Old Perspective". There's my off-topic tidbit for today.

Posts 2952
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 3:56 PM

Couldn't go wrong buying Wright at 75% off.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 30661
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 4 2012 6:08 PM

Michael Childs:
Couldn't go wrong buying Wright at 75% off.

I lucked out with a gift coming just at the Wright time. Big Smile That's what I did.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 12573
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 5 2012 2:38 AM

mitchellisdumb:

Jason Kuo:

Is Paul: Fresh Perspectives the same book as Paul: In Fresh Perspective?

I recall reading (I think in Justification) that Wright's choice for the title was Paul: In Fresh Perspective, and that's what the British edition was called. Paul: Fresh Perspectives was chosen by the American publisher. Wright isn't a fan of the American title because it implies are more radical break with the so-called "Old Perspective". There's my off-topic tidbit for today.

Hm. I can't comment on the finer granularities of meaning transported by the title, but this footnote seems to claim it's the other way round: 

Also, the Logos edition "Paul: Fresh Perspectives" is the UK version published by SPCK. This wouldn't preclude that Wright likes "in f.p." better...

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS