John Gill

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 32 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 185
Steve Shelton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 29 2012 4:21 AM

Is there anyway to focus in on John Gill.  What will it take to get John Gill to production?  This is a worthy commentary set.

Posts 2855
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 29 2012 10:36 AM

I am baffled, why is Gill still in Community Pricing?

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 645
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 29 2012 9:10 PM

I would like to see Gill's commentaries in Logos also.

Posts 31
Luigi sam | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2012 7:15 AM

hmmm.

I imagine that it should be fairly easy to make a basic version given that it is already an electronic resource.

And that most of logos custom 'added value' tags should be a fairly automated process by now to generate a decent version 1 publication.

seems like they are busy being paid by the biggest bidders and are worn too thin for important things like Gill's Commentary... (a kind prod to logos) Big Smile

Texas.

Posts 29932
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2012 10:19 AM

Texas Pete:
I imagine that it should be fairly easy to make a basic version given that it is already an electronic resource.

Logos Editions are not "basic versions." Vyrso Editions, on the other hand, are basic and automated, but most users would be looking for a Logos resource instead. If you have an electronic copy, you could always create a personal book and bring it into Logos. With a little work, it would be of similar quality to a Vyrso resource.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 137
Jason Skipper | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 12:35 PM

Bump for attention.

Logos, please see if you can get more attention for this. It is worthy of being available!

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 1:49 PM

I maxed my bid.  Let's get this going!

Posts 308
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 8:53 AM

I think the set would move faster if the expositions were separated from the doctrinal works. There might be many like me who are Arminian, and are not interested in his treatises, but who wish to purchases his Expositions because of his remarkable knowledge of the Rabbinic literature which he brings to bear on the text. 

Posts 514
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 10:10 AM

Here is the link again: 

https://www.logos.com/product/8514/the-works-of-john-gill  

Let's keep making a racket.  Hopefully we can push this over soon. 

Posts 1972
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 11:12 AM

Dean053:
wish to purchases his Expositions because of his remarkable knowledge of the Rabbinic literature which he brings to bear on the text. 

Hi Dean:

The Logos editions are always preferable (I'm in @ 80, up from 40), and I want the doctrinal works, too. In the interim, however, you can get a docx here. it's all the exposition volumes in one huge file.It is very clean and well milestoned (insert Cheech and Chong joke here). There are a bunch of warnings at compile time, but they all appear to me to be inconsequential.

Window 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

Posts 308
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 11:17 AM

Thanks for drawing my attention to those.

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 9:27 PM

What has to happen for logos to put an add on the front of the homepage on everyone's startup?  many people in various forums see the benefit of this so it may just be a need to get the word out more. 

Posts 1
Albert Cooper | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 17 2013 3:08 AM
I am in
Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS