Gift: OT canon timeline chart

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 35812
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 16 2012 12:59 PM

Incomplete and imperfect, but you still might enjoy the current version of "whole thing".

7573.canon history.zip

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2012 1:12 PM

I'd say 'Perfect!!'   Thank you very much, MJ. And very interesting too.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 428
Calvin Habig | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2012 6:14 PM

Thank you. 

Can you tell me how to put this into Logos 4?  The only thing on timelines in the wiki is a note from Bob P that the old timelines (3.x) will complie, but nothing about compiling new timelines or the location of where to put them when they are created. 

Thanks, again.  A lot of work went into this.

Posts 2091
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2012 6:17 PM

Thanks!

Windows 10 (L9 Beta [Dark Mode most of the time]) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

There are four lights

Posts 35812
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2012 6:38 PM

Calvin Habig:
Can you tell me how to put this into Logos 4?

I wish I could ... I have the XML file for L3 from which I made this picture. It's one of a large number of church history timelines that can't be imported into L4.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 19643
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2012 6:49 PM

Awesome! Thanks, MJ. If only they'd bring back the old Timelines feature so we could have this in L4, and create more like it.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS