Classic Commentaries and Studies on Revelation => $ 40

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 19 2012 6:01 PM

Looking at => http://www.logos.com/product/8522/classic-commentaries-and-studies-on-revelation noticed projected price is now $ 40

Edit: bit less than 18 hours remains before bidding closes.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2012 6:07 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Looking at => http://www.logos.com/product/8522/classic-commentaries-and-studies-on-revelation noticed projected price is now $ 40

Edit: bit less than 18 hours remains before bidding closes.

Keep Smiling Smile

YesI was wondering if I was going to get this collection because of my limit of $1.50 per volume limit.  I do see this collection worth $40. 

Posts 19139
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2012 6:15 PM

Woot! I think they've lowered the bar even lower. Look, the $160 peak is almost at 100%, and I can't believe there's suddenly been an influx of people bidding $160 who have been waiting on the sidelines until it crossed the line at $50. Why would there be any incentive at this point to bid more than $50? And as of today, no reason to bid more than $40. And if a few more people bid $40 we might actually get this for $30 by tomorrow. Awesome! I like CP endgames like this!

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2012 6:27 PM

Rosie Perera:

Woot! I think they've lowered the bar even lower. Look, the $160 peak is almost at 100%, and I can't believe there's suddenly been an influx of people bidding $160 who have been waiting on the sidelines until it crossed the line at $50. Why would there be any incentive at this point to bid more than $50? And as of today, no reason to bid more than $40. And if a few more people bid $40 we might actually get this for $30 by tomorrow. Awesome! I like CP endgames like this!

I was thinking the same, but I wasn't too sure if I could remember correctly the location of the $160 bids.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2012 6:30 PM

tom collinge:

Rosie Perera:

I was thinking the same, but I wasn't too sure if I could remember correctly the location of the $160 bids.

Likewise remember 100 % line going up from $ 160 so $ 160 progress was 80 % (now $ 160 is much closer to 100 %).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 19139
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2012 6:42 PM

tom collinge:

Rosie Perera:

Here's a recent snapshot I took that showed the $160 bids at about 90-92% (April 13):

I guess it's no higher today. I guess I was still thinking about where it was the day before that, before they (apparently) "lowered the bar":

Here it was on Feb 21:

And here it was on Nov 2, 2010:  

Can you tell I've been obsessed with this pre-pub?  Smile

Posts 88
Johann | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2012 12:36 AM

I didn't take any snap shots, but I thought yesterday the $160 point was closer to the 80% gray stripe Hmm. Whatever the causes for the graph changing so drastically over the past week Zip it!, getting another $10 off is great Big Smile

Posts 50
JAIN THOMAS | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2012 6:32 AM

Its really cool and awsome. Really thankful to the people who initiated to create a new momentum especially Keep Smiling and Rosie et al. God bless you people

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2012 12:33 PM

Johann:

I didn't take any snap shots, but I thought yesterday the $160 point was closer to the 80% gray stripe Hmm. Whatever the causes for the graph changing so drastically over the past week Zip it!, getting another $10 off is great Big Smile

+1 Yes for $ 40 community pricing closure; noticed Classic Commentaries and Studies on Revelation (27 vols.) is now 5 cents less than $ 160.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 7868
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2012 2:23 PM

Thank you Logos for adjusting the price or for correcting the error on the pricing whichever it was the case.  Thank you!

Blessings!

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS