How Do I print a Dictionary description

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 20
Rickey Lamphere | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 22 2012 12:08 AM

Newby, sorry I can not find out how to do this. I need to print the description I have found in one of the dictionaries that is listed. Can someone please tell me step by step how to do this? Or where I can find out how to do it from the software?

Thank You, Rickey

Posts 19692
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 22 2012 12:26 AM

Hi Rickey,

Welcome to the Logos forums!

When you say the "description" do you mean a definition of a word, or the description of the dictionary which you find in the information panel?

If the former, you can print using the Print/Export command which is on the panel menu (which drops down when you click on the book cover icon in the upper left of the book window):

Another option is to select the text, right-click, copy, paste to your word processor, and print from there. At this time the Print/Export command on the panel menu in Logos does not support printing from dictionaries.

If it's the latter, then you can do it in the beta version only (kind of a workaround): click the email icon (which I've circled in the screenshot above) which will open up an email message ready to send to whomever, with the content of the description in the body of the message. You can then print it from there.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS