Logos IM app

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 30
Adam Jones | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 22 2012 5:48 AM

This is probably the weirdest request that Logos ever read, but I think it would be awesome to have a Logos IM chat app so Christians could chat in real time. I know i'm weird. LOL 

Posts 21518
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 22 2012 6:16 AM

Hi Adam

What advantages would you see this providing over currently available IM solutions?

Are you aware of Faithlife (currently under Beta) that allows for threaded conversations and sharing of thoughts (not real-time)?

Graham

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 22 2012 6:52 AM

I DO NOT want this being part of my experience.

Posts 30
Adam Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 22 2012 11:29 AM

I was not aware of other Christian IM apps out there, I was thinking of a IM app for Christians to ask questions, Take Prayer requests, and the like. I will give the app that you mentioned a look. Is that for Mac users?

Posts 30
Adam Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 22 2012 11:32 AM

I have tried other IM apps in the past and basically observed allot of garbage being feed through those unmentioned apps. I was praying for a "TRULY" Christian app of the like.  

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2012 12:45 AM

Adam Jones:
Is that for Mac users?

Faithlife.com has a website that can be used on Mac and other platforms.  Also Faithlife has a mobile app.

Logos is developing Faithlife (currently in Beta), which has Prayer and Amen buttons (along with groups so can choose amount of visibility).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2012 5:24 AM

Adam Jones:

I have tried other IM apps in the past and basically observed allot of garbage being feed through those unmentioned apps. I was praying for a "TRULY" Christian app of the like.  

An IM app might be a good idea, if this were an iirc, or another reality show. But the fact remains true that soooo many find it hard now to follow the guidelines that I am afraid that it may resort to how the older, much older, forums got out of hand…come to think of it, it seems fairly close to that now.

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS