SUGGESTION: Wider Library find box

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 22 2012 1:31 PM

Even though I've expanded the Library to fill the whole screen, the find box is just as small, and just as hard to use for more complicated rules. The box should, of course, automatically become as wide as the free space allows, which in this case is probably about 4 times wider than now.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2012 11:44 PM

+1 Yes for library find box expansion, which would be very helpful when researching dynamic collection rule(s).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 654
David Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 12 2013 8:33 AM

fgh:
Even though I've expanded the Library to fill the whole screen, the find box is just as small, and just as hard to use for more complicated rules. The box should, of course, automatically become as wide as the free space allows

Idea

Yes

Posts 1633
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 12 2013 9:52 AM

Yes

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 3052
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 12 2013 11:21 AM

fgh:
The box should, of course, automatically become as wide as the free space allows,

I created a UserVoice suggestion for this.  Go vote for it-

http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-5/suggestions/4293741-wider-library-find-box

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 12 2013 2:02 PM

OK, I found a vote for it. How about the rest of you?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 1 2014 8:36 AM

fgh:

Found Logos 5.2a Beta 5 has wider Library Find

Thankful for 674 free Vyrso eBook's since Thanksgiving 2011; screen shot has recent $ 0.00 "purchases".

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 1 2014 7:08 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Found Logos 5.2a Beta 5 has wider Library Find

YES!Yes

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 21 2014 7:08 AM

Happy to finally see a wide find box.Smile (Though I admit I sat staring for the Collections dropdown for a few seconds before I remembered to look further right.Big Smile)

Doc B:

Please mark as Finished.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS