Logos 4 and BAR

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 15 2009 9:00 AM

I like the way imagery has been incorporated into Logos 4. Well done Team Logos. I was wondering if imagery from Biblical Archeology Review (BAR) had been incorporated the same way in the passage guide, Biblical things, etc.?

Posts 1721
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 9:34 AM

Tagging the image metadata requires revisiting the books at the source level and recompiling them. BAR was produced by another company, and we haven't worked out who's doing to do that yet.

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 9:35 AM

Donovan R. Palmer:
I was wondering if imagery from Biblical Archeology Review (BAR) had been incorporated the same way in the passage guide, Biblical things, etc.?

That would be super!

Charlene

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 9:42 AM

Bob Pritchett:
Tagging the image metadata requires revisiting the books at the source level and recompiling them. BAR was produced by another company, and we haven't worked out who's doing to do that yet.

BAR would make an awesome addition to the imagery!!!! Hope it can be worked out before long!

Posts 2521
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 1:54 PM

I would love to see these images be included on the homepage.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 2:06 PM

Agreed the BAR images are always top notch things I search for if I'm doing something with powerpoint./Openoffice.org Impress.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 2521
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 2:39 PM

This is probably a question for BAR and not Logos, but I would like to see BAR update their archives to 2009.  Currently it goes through 2005.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 16 2009 8:25 AM

RonaldQuick:

This is probably a question for BAR and not Logos, but I would like to see BAR update their archives to 2009.  Currently it goes through 2005.

I agree.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS