Issues with Signals to Logos App

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 24
Donald Kurz | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012 1:54 PM

For the last couple of weeks,  I am not getting the signals from the ON AIR presentation to my Logos App. It worked at first, now it won't. Proclaim is running on a MAC and my Logos is on an Android Tablet running 4.0. We are pushing this hard with our congregation and want to make sure it works!

Please help!

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 1 2012 12:08 PM

First, be sure that you have the presentation location set correctly:

You'll want it to reflect the location you are trying to receive signals at. Then, be sure that the app on your mobile device has Follow Presentations set in the More > Settings menu.

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 81
Ps3 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2012 4:33 PM

Does this mean that if we are at home working on a presentation and the address is showing as the church that the Logos app will not find the presentation?

Even if it's on the same wireless network?

• Windows 8.1 Pro
  • Surface Pro
  • Windows Phone Denim
  • Logos 5 Gold
  • Proclaim
Posts 25766
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2012 11:44 PM

Ps3:
Does this mean that if we are at home working on a presentation and the address is showing as the church that the Logos app will not find the presentation?

Probably - it is designed to send signals within 1000 metres of the specified location so it depends how near your home is to the church.

Graham

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2012 2:52 PM

Graham is correct. The physical location is what is important. If you wanted to preview your signals you could always set the location to be your current address then set it back before service time. 

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 81
Ps3 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2012 8:57 PM

Thanks Hunter & Graham,  This is great information and very good and helpful ideas.

Thanks very much.

• Windows 8.1 Pro
  • Surface Pro
  • Windows Phone Denim
  • Logos 5 Gold
  • Proclaim
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS