Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 12
David Peacock | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 15 2012 8:45 AM

Does the beta version allow you to copy and paste or to highlight as you read?  This is a feature that is greatly needed.  I love using logos on pc but without the ability to highlight or copy, I actually prefer reading books via my kindle app so that I can highlight and take notes.

Posts 25765
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 15 2012 9:18 AM

Hi David

David Peacock:
Does the beta version allow you to copy and paste or to highlight as you read?  

No this functionality is not available at the moment but I know they are working on highlighting and notes.

Graham

Posts 8
Linda | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2012 3:54 PM

just bought a Kindle fire & downloaded the logos app. I'm assuming it's the lastest version. I don't see a reading plan listed. is this not available for the kindle?  I am very computer illerate, so no clue how to know what version this is. I have logos 4 on my PC.

Linda

Posts 6775
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2012 5:40 PM

Linda, do you have a reading plan setup on your computer in Logos? If so it should show up on the apps home page.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 8
Linda | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 8:05 AM
Yes, I have a plan set up in logos on my PC, but there's nothing on the kindle that shows Reading plan on the home page.
Posts 22
Gabe Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 12:09 PM

Linda, the version of the Logos App currently available through the Amazon Appstore does not yet have support for reading plans.

Here are some options:

Install the Faithlife Study Bible (Beta) app on your Kindle Fire (this includes reading plan support and is available through the Amazon Appstore)

or

Side load the current Logos Beta on your Kindle Fire.

If you keep the current version of the Logos App (0.9.4) installed you should see a 1.0 update within a couple of weeks. This update will have support for reading plans.

Posts 8
Linda | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 2:10 PM

I'm totally unfamiliar with all this, but I assume if I download the Faithlife Study Bible app.since it's a different app it will not be accessing my current reading plan in logos.(?)

Also, no clue about side loading. And since I just got my kindle where would I see the update if I waited for that?

Thanks

Posts 2765
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 23 2012 8:11 AM

Low light book navigation buttons on my Note fixed in Beta 3 thanks Gabe

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS