Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 68
vandevsr | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 7 2012 7:31 AM

When working in the library and initiating a download of one of the resources, then pressing back returns me to the top (alphabetically) of the library again.

What this means is when I try to download all my books with the letter z, I have to scroll through the entire library for each book.

The stable version didn't have this problem; it wouldn't "forget" the library position between "downloads".

Feature request: allow library to remember a search so that between reading resources, a return to the library will have the last library-filter to be retained.

Running Beta 1.0.2 on a rooted Nook Simple Touch.

Posts 278
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 7 2012 4:48 PM

I have this problem.Hmm

2 Peter 3:18  But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 7 2012 7:13 PM

Steve Vandevelde:

When working in the library and initiating a download of one of the resources, then pressing back returns me to the top (alphabetically) of the library again.

What this means is when I try to download all my books with the letter z, I have to scroll through the entire library for each book.

The stable version didn't have this problem; it wouldn't "forget" the library position between "downloads".

Feature request: allow library to remember a search so that between reading resources, a return to the library will have the last library-filter to be retained.

Running Beta 1.0.2 on a rooted Nook Simple Touch.

Hi Steve,

I cannot reproduce this issue in our latest internal Logos version 1.0.3, but I will check 1.0.2 tomorrow to see if I can reproduce the issue.  Thanks for the report.!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS