Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 31
John Dobbs | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 10 2012 9:01 PM

I have a new member to invite to my group ... he needs an activation code in order to participate.... I haven't been able to find it. Any idea where I can get it?

John

Posts 82
Todd Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 11 2012 8:03 AM

Hey John,

An activation code (for an on-air license) is per-group. Once your new user has a logos.com account (one can sign up either from Proclaim or from logos.com), you can send an invite to that account by going to Account -> Set up groups... -> Manage Groups. Select the group in question and you will be taken to a screen where you can enter the email address associated with your new user's logos.com account.

The next time that user logs in, he or she should have access to your group, along with your on-air license and any media you have purchased.

--Todd

Posts 31
John Dobbs | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 11 2012 8:11 AM

Thank you. He sent a request to join the group, I approved it, but he still could not get in. I will send him an invite from within the group and hopefully that will get it done. Thanks for the clarification that he does not need an activation code!

Posts 82
Todd Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 11 2012 8:29 AM

That's not right. It sounds like you did exactly the right thing. Our groups services have been under heavy construction as they get rolled out not only for Proclaim but for the new Faithlife Study Bible and site. I just tried the procedure you describe and it worked today. Please let me know if you continue to have difficulty adding your new user and I will get somebody working on groups involved.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

--Todd

Posts 4
Chris Dendy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 12 2012 10:06 AM

I am having the exact same issue. I assumed that the activation code was per user, not per group, so I told them it was normal--even though I thought it to be a bit unusual. Please advise on this.

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 12 2012 12:20 PM

Chris Dendy:

I am having the exact same issue. I assumed that the activation code was per user, not per group, so I told them it was normal--even though I thought it to be a bit unusual. Please advise on this.

Are your other users being blocked from using the application? 

If they are being asked for an activation code they should be able to skip that step by selecting "Later":

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 4
Chris Dendy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 12 2012 9:58 PM

They are not blocked, but they are being water marked. We will be using my login during our service tomorrow which will be our first ever time using Proclaim.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS