Logos 4.5b SR-2 crashes on the iMac.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Brian F. Weber | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 18 2012 6:28 PM

7455.Logging.zip

Logos 4.5b SR-2 has crashed several time in the last to days.  Follow your suggestions and direction for reporting problems I have hopefully captured and created the log file that my be of some help.  I believe this crash event occurred as I was closing out some of my work and getting ready to exit the program.

Thanks

Brian

Posts 29899
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 6:59 PM

Brian - First, welcome to the forums! I am sorry you are having problems.

I am not a techie. Sometimes I can understand what the logs are saying, but I think this one is beyond me. I did notice that your log said that logging was not enabled. There has been a bug which prevented logging from functioning via the log in screen. Is that how you tried to secure the log? One of the forum MVP's created a script which will allow you to turn on & off logging at will. You can download that HERE. You just download the script, double click it, and select "enable."

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 8:09 PM

Brian F. Weber:
Logos 4.5b SR-2 has crashed several time in the last to days.  Follow your suggestions and direction for reporting problems I have hopefully captured and created the log file that my be of some help.

Welcome Smile

Looking at Indexer.log file, noticed logging is not enabled.

Looking at Logos4.log, noticed crash with awesomium for Sync Manager.

Since using stable Logos 4.5b SR-2, suggest contacting Logos Tech Support => http://www.logos.com/about/contact (could email with reference to this thread, phones are closed until Monday in Bellingham, WA).

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS