i phone i4s

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 401
Sam West | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 23 2012 3:44 PM

Is the i4s iphone the best for the logos application? will i be able to choose what i want to download such as bibles only? how many gb will i need?

thanks

Sam West

Posts 29462
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 23 2012 6:22 PM

Sam West:
Is the i4s iphone the best for the logos application?

Logos has a mobile app for iOS and for Android. The iOS app is further along in development, and the 4s is the best iPhone (until later this year). 

Sam West:
will i be able to choose what i want to download such as bibles only?

The library currently shows you ALL of your mobile enabled books. You can filter the list in several ways including type:bible. You can download individual resources for offline use, but there isn't (currently) a specific view for downloaded books in online mode. When you are offline, only your downloaded books show in the library.

Sam West:
how many gb will i need?

The smallest iPhone is sufficient. You don't NEED to download any resources other than those that you want to view offline. However, if you will not be near wifi, it is generally recommended that you download the books you will be using since data plans can be very expensive if you go over your allotment. If you were using your phone for ONLY Logos, there is probably not any worries, but I think you will find yourself using your phone in many new & unexpected ways.

If you plan to download your entire library (which I do not recommend), you will need a larger phone.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 226
Michael A. Lasley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 23 2012 7:43 PM

The iPad is the best!

Posts 29462
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 23 2012 7:54 PM

MichaelAndrew:
The iPad is the best!

Absolutely. (I think he wanted to know about phones, though) Smile

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 401
Sam West | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 24 2012 2:20 AM

alabama24:

MichaelAndrew:
The iPad is the best!

Absolutely. (I think he wanted to know about phones, though) Smile

Thanks Alabama: yes the iphone (thought it would be neat to use in church) not the ipad. sorry about  double post but i stumbled onto the other site after i posted on the general.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS