Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 22
Ron Heskett | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 15 2012 7:51 AM

having created a note to a version (eg. ESV) how can I make that note show up on another or all other version/s?

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:12 AM

When you make the note, right-click and choose reference in the right column for the note to show up in all versions. If you choose selection it will only show up in the one you made it in. It can't be changed after the note is made.

Once you have a reference note, you can turn it on or off under the visual filters icon (the one with three circles).

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 29804
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:26 AM

Here is a screen shot of what fgh wrote about:

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:32 AM

Ron Heskett:
how can I make that note show up on another or all other version/s?

For a more in depth understanding on how Notes works, please see the Notes wiki page.

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 24
Howard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 11 2013 3:28 AM

Oh I wish I knew that before. I have made extensive notes lately but didn't click on the reference tab! What a pain to go and change them all one by one by cutting and pasting into a new note. Theres a couple of days work I didn't need to have

Posts 3316
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 11 2013 3:58 AM

10-4- I think we have all experienced that. Wait though there's more, the verse one note will never show up on verse 1, why? it always attaches itself to the subheading for that chapter.

You may ask why is it a bug? nope its designed that way- poor design:) 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS