SUGGESTION for iPad/iOS version . . .

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 23 2012 2:19 PM

Hello,

I have a suggestion that I believe would improve the iPad/iOS version of Logos Bible Software.

Please create a nicer, more graphical "Home" page for when you first open the iOS version.

When I open Logos on my iPad, I'm presented with what looks like a plain old list of reading plans and devotionals. That's ALL.  That's it! (that and the navigation bar along the bottom).

It would be very nice if, when I open Logos on my iPad, a graphical home page of some kind would appear with maybe 4 to 6 large icons/buttons/clickable pictures ??? - 

1. One that asks me if I want to pick-up where I left off last time, 
  2. And another asking if I'd like to begin a new study. 
  3. One could be an icon/button/picture to review History or a sort of Surprise Me button/icon
  4. And then you could have one for your current reading plan 
  5. One to go to your chosen devotional.  
  6. And one to take you to the Logos web site

I'm not sugessting a full blown Home Page like on the desktop version - but something that is much more minimalistic designed for the iPad & even a simpler one for the iPhone.  

This graphical start page for the iOS version could also be made for all the mobile versions for tablets and smartphones.  Just something nicer looking than a plain list.  Maybe the icons could be very LOGOS-ish - in the style of the current Logos icon.

Take my word for it - the mobile version would be cooler if it had a graphical start page.  But that's just my opinion.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 23 2012 2:32 PM

You would have a better chance of Logos seeing this if you repost it in the Suggestions forum.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 24 2012 8:40 AM

Thanks for reminding me.  I've now posted it in the Suggestions section too.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS