Telephonic Contact with Logos from Outside of USA

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 59
Bert Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 17 2009 11:58 PM

I have read numerous posts on the fora regarding the expense of contacting Logos by phone from outside the USA and the expense and risk of waiting for a time in the queue. .

There is a solution that I have used in the past. I have used Skype to call the Logos toll free line from South Africa (I entered the number +18008756467 and dialed through Skype), and it has connected me without having to use any skypeout credits at all. This also works to toll free lines in the UK, by the way.

Before posting this for everyone's use I thought it a good idea to first check with Dan Pritchard to find out if there are any ramifications to Logos, and if they would prefer us not to use this method.

He replied "Feel free to spread the word, we actually use SKYPE as well, and have several reps with SKYPE headsets".

Hope this is of use to someone

Bert Barnes

Acer Extensa, 4gig Ram, 160gig 5400 HD, Core 2 duo processor, WinXP

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 12:20 AM

BertBarnes:

I have read numerous posts on the fora regarding the expense of contacting Logos by phone from outside the USA and the expense and risk of waiting for a time in the queue. .

There is a solution that I have used in the past. I have used Skype to call the Logos toll free line from South Africa (I entered the number +18008756467 and dialed through Skype), and it has connected me without having to use any skypeout credits at all. This also works to toll free lines in the UK, by the way.

Before posting this for everyone's use I thought it a good idea to first check with Dan Pritchard to find out if there are any ramifications to Logos, and if they would prefer us not to use this method.

He replied "Feel free to spread the word, we actually use SKYPE as well, and have several reps with SKYPE headsets".

Hope this is of use to someone

Thanks for that Bert.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 4:56 AM

Sure would be nice to have this kind of information on the Logos Contact info page :-)

Posts 71
Colin Thornby | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 1:23 PM

A really good idea, Bert. Thanks for sharing it.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS