Daily Devotional

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 19
Garfield Joseph | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 18 2009 3:36 AM

I have this devotinal "That I might Know Him" by Ellen G White. in my Library.  It is not written with day/dates as say "Morning and Evening Daily Devotional" by Charles Spurgeon.    My question is, is there a way for me to have this devotional set to a daily reading plan so that I can use it as a daily devotional?  Not sure my question is clear but would appreciate any feedback on this most imporant issue to me.

Thanks in advance.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 4:17 AM

Garfield Joseph:

I have this devotinal "That I might Know Him" by Ellen G White. in my Library.  It is not written with day/dates as say "Morning and Evening Daily Devotional" by Charles Spurgeon.    My question is, is there a way for me to have this devotional set to a daily reading plan so that I can use it as a daily devotional?  Not sure my question is clear but would appreciate any feedback on this most imporant issue to me.

Thanks in advance.

I do not have this resource so I can not test how well it works, but you can set up a reading plan for any book in your library now. Open a reading plan (File>Reading plan, where it says "read yadda yadda yadd", click on yadda yadda yadda and change it to the resource you mentioned. Change the pace you want to read it at and hit go. If the resource has page numbers you can have it set to particular page numbers in that resource as well.

Posts 19
Garfield Joseph | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 4:56 PM

Thank you so much it works.....you have my my day. God Bless you!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS