Integrating Graceway Media Motions

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
Justin McClure | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 29 2012 7:21 PM

Hello!

I am having a problem finding specific motions that I find on the graceway media website. Everything is linked in the account and up to date. I will search keywords or the exact title and it either says it cannot be found or does not bring up the motions that I want. If i search general terms like "Welcome" It gives me a ton of options but it is generally all stills. If I search "welcome motions" it does not bring up anything. I know I can download them onto the hard drive and then upload the file, but is there an easier way to search? Am I missing something? any help would be appreciated Thanks! 

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 29 2012 10:02 PM

We are mssing some of the recently added Graceway content. We plan on integrating soon but in the meantime you'll have to download from gracewaymedia.com and upload into Proclaim.

Posts 13
Jake Carroll | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 30 2013 8:10 PM

Hi Scott,

This issue is 18 plus months old, do you have an update? My Graceway is linked and the total media package is paid and works. I can download from Gracewaymedia and upload into proclaim - this is an obvious pain. My "store" is totally empty and doesn't have ANY videos or slides or nothing in it, just dead space. Thanks for either the update on how to get proclaim to show me the graceway motions, or the adjusted timeline when a motion link from Proclaim/Graceway will be established. 

Thanks,

Jake

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 2 2014 9:39 AM

The Graceway content was refreshed a couple months ago so we should be very close to up to date with what is available on gracewaymedia.com. If you have linked your Graceway account the content will show up in the My Content section of the service item edit view, not the Store section (store is for items that you don't own and might want to purchase). 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS