Posts 3190
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2012 2:52 PM

Hi Michael. I emailed you. 

Posts 29797
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2012 2:56 PM

Michael - 

Unfortunately  your logs are beyond my capability. You may want to wait for a techie to come along. If you feel adventurous, you could try removing the file CALTGESTH2.logos4. You can find this file by following the path below. I would suggest moving the file somewhere safe, just in case you need to replace it.

Out of curiosity… have you been keeping up with updates? Had you installed 4.5a or 4.5b before installing 4.5c? There is a known issue when users have bypassed other updates. If this is the case with you, it might be wise to wait for the update.

07/03/2012 16:23:39 | ERROR | 13 | LogosResourceCore | Unable to open resource at '/Users/michaelfields/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Data/piadl6yg.b4j/ResourceManager/Resources/CALTGESTH2.logos4'.

EDIT: I see that Tommy responded to you first. It would be wise to follow his advice. Smile

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 4 2012 6:42 AM

alabama24:
EDIT: I see that Tommy responded to you first. It would be wise to follow his advice. Smile

Concur.  Noticed Indexer.log file has a number of errors.  Likewise noticed error in Logos4.log about number of open files and unusual amount of cache folders to delete.  Personally would want to resolve indexing errors first (may need to delete existing index files to force initial indexing by Logos 4, which can take many hours).

Likewise noticed Logos 4.5c SR-1 installed, which could be updated to Logos 4.5c SR-2 (4.53.0.2280) before rebuild indexes.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS