I want to preach on John 8:7

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 17
Pastor Pearlie Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 5 2012 9:02 PM

I want to see if I could get a picture of the barrow that the  water was in  or stone.  When I read the story not only did the women get a second chance but every on got a second chance

Aslo according to Duet 17: 2-7  talks along the line that in order for the death penalty to be enforced  two or three had to be a witness    Its also scripture that where two are three gathered God would be in the midst 

In this text  or passage i just want to cover good points if u guys know of some good point please feel free to share them with me 

Thanks God bless 

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 5 2012 9:35 PM

Noticed the NET Bible has a number of translation footnotes.  Also right click on temple in John 8:2 has an option for Biblical Places.

My favorite commentary series is the UBS Handbooks, which is included in Scholar's Gold and above; wiki Logos Resource Reviews has => UBS New Testament Handbook Series  and => UBS Old Testament Handbook Series  that includes link to => Logos 4 Blog: Quickly Access the UBS Handbooks 

Currently, my second highest prioritized commentary series is => The Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges (58 vols.)  that is currently not in any base package.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS