Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 31 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 18
Raif | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 28 2012 8:55 AM

It would also be nice to have shorter text in short cuts so that the pane on the left that appears showing the list of short cuts would include enough information for me to know what it is. As it stands now the only text I can see for a commentary is the name of the series which does not let me know which book of the Bible it concerns.

For example, in my current list of short cuts the first entry reads "Baker Exegetical Commentary on"

If nothing else, it would be nice to have the option of modifying the name of the short cut.

Thanks again for a remarkable and very useful product.

Raif

Posts 89
Dale Eads | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 28 2012 10:32 AM

I came because I wanted to mention I'd like to see some different navigation options, and noticed this thread at the top.  Guess it was time to post my suggestions.

Having said that, I would love to see some different options for navigating books and bibles.  I'd like to able to maybe scroll a whole chapter, or at least be able to touch different parts of the screen to navigate backwards/forwards to next/previous verse/passage/chapter.  Page only navigating is frustrating.

Posts 169
Eleanor Emmott | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 28 2012 12:18 PM

I would love to see a more mobile-friendly version of this forum!

Posts 2054
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 28 2012 12:47 PM

Eleanor Emmott:

I would love to see a more mobile-friendly version of this forum!

Adding the forum to tapatalk would be awesome! Works on Android and iOS.

http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php

Posts 16
Donald E. Stidwell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 3 2012 7:22 PM

1. Have highlights show in all Bibles. Other mobile Bible programs do this. I have dual-panes with the Reina-Valera 1960 and King James open. Most of my reading is done with the RVR60 so that's the one i put highlights in. It'd be great if the same passages were highlighted in the KJV.

2. Be able to see only downloaded resources. I typically only use and switch between downloaded resources and it seems silly to not have the option to have only those show up in the library.

That's it! :-)

Posts 11
Vince Schmidt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 4 2012 6:33 AM

1. Ability to define filters, and use filters defined on the desktop

2. Greek interlinear

Posts 21636
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 4 2012 6:36 AM

Donald E. Stidwell:
2. Be able to see only downloaded resources. I typically only use and switch between downloaded resources and it seems silly to not have the option to have only those show up in the library.

if you use the string "local:" in your library search box you will just see resources that you have downloaded (note the ":" after "local")

Posts 16
Donald E. Stidwell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 4 2012 6:42 AM

Thanks, Graham. I did see that in another thread. Not exactly obvious, but it gets the job done! Big Smile

Posts 17
TJ89 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 5 2012 8:37 PM

enabling text- to -speech for the logos android app would greatly increse it's fnctionality - we could continue our study while commuting when it isn't convenient to hold the phone up to read etc

Posts 169
Eleanor Emmott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 7 2012 5:56 PM

http://community.logos.com/emoticons/emotion-21.gif

(That's the closest I could get to the thumbs up pic on my tablet...)

Posts 753
Josh Hunt | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 8 2012 11:04 AM

Spend some time reading on Logos for Kindle fire (more or less android if I understand right) and some time reading on the native Kindle reader. Kindle i just better in a dozen subtle ways. 

Posts 669
Michael Lyman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 14 2012 5:33 AM
Sans Serif font options.
Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS