Handouts

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Scott Shelburne | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 14 2012 12:43 PM

My handouts function is missing from the File menu.  Prior to last weekend, it has been there.  Did Logos remove the handout function this week?

Thanks,

Scott

Posts 30062
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 14 2012 2:32 PM

Scott Shelburne:
My handouts function is missing from the File menu.  Prior to last weekend, it has been there.  Did Logos remove the handout function this week?

Scott - I think you are mistaken. It is my understanding that this feature is depreciated… Logos didn't like it, it was difficult to port to the Mac, and it will not be ported to the Mac. Did you switch from PC?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 11
Scott Shelburne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 14 2012 2:43 PM

I do use Logos on both my Mac laptop and Windows desktop.  I know that I had it on my Mac at one time, and I was almost positive that I used it on my laptop last week, however, I could very possibly be wrong.  I use both versions so often that tasks get swapped out regularly.

Thanks,

Scott

Posts 11
Scott Shelburne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 14 2012 2:44 PM

If it wasn't there...it sure would be nice if it was.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 14 2012 2:44 PM

Apologies: personally had not seen Handouts in Logos 4 Mac File menu; checked versions 4.53.0.2270 and 4.53.0.2280 (both are label as 4.5c SR-2).

WIki Mac and PC User Interface Differences has Feature Parity that includes:

PC Handouts are a (future To Do) for Mac if Handouts are revamped Logos User Voice suggestion => Add the Handout Feature in Logos 4 Mac !

• Logos: The Handouts feature depends on now deprecated Windows-only technologies; at this time we do not plan to improve or continue the Handouts feature, nor do we plan to offer it on the Mac.

Also wiki page has => Search – Handouts that shows Logos 4 Mac can search for word(s) in handouts, but not display them so search result(s) in My Content can have blank line(s).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 41
Matt Gubala | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2012 4:20 PM

I understand this is not the direction Logos wants to go.  BUT where bare the instructions for PC windows user for how to create.?

Posts 30062
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2012 6:08 PM

Matt Gubala:
I understand this is not the direction Logos wants to go.  BUT where bare the instructions for PC windows user for how to create.?

Matt - welcome to the forums! 

I am not sure I understand your question. Are you wanting to know how to create a handout on the PC? If so, if no one here can answer your question, it might help to post a thread in the WINDOWS forum. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS