Bible Word Study Issue

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 18 2009 1:46 PM

My ESV comes up as the default.  I want my KJV to be the default.  I know that If I can prioritize my KJV (Inter) ahead of the ESV that my problem will be solved... However, when I try and prioritize my KJV (Inter) ahead of the ESV it defaults to the KJV With Apocrypha and NOT the KJV (inter) which is what I was tyring to drag to prioritize..

So, when I try and drag the KJV (inter) to my prioritized list ahead of the ESV, it shows up as the KJV Apoc and not the KJV (inter) that I was dragging...  In fact I CAN NOT even put my KJV(inter) on my prioritized list at all...

I think the issue might be related to the fact that there are 2 KJVs with the SAME abriviation...  I'm not sure...

Any suggestions?

Posts 34
Ian McAsey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 2:24 PM

I had a similar problem earlier on.

Have you tried right clicking the resource you want and selecting "Prioritize this resource"

I think that was how I solved my problem

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 2:27 PM

Excellent suggestion, that did it.

Thank you!

Posts 27255
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 5:06 PM

You can also change the title and abbreviated title in Library. Select the resource and show its Information panel - the circled i.  Click on a name (top right) to make your change.  The names will be preserved through updates.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS