Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 31 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4559
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 10:13 AM

Kenneth Neighoff:

Installation went well on my Kindle Fire.

Took a little time to sync up all data.   But it is working great.

Is your fire rooted?

Posts 1814
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 11:34 AM

Fredc:

Kenneth Neighoff:

Installation went well on my Kindle Fire.

Took a little time to sync up all data.   But it is working great.

Is your fire rooted?

Not sure what you mean by rooted?

I only have the beta version installed. So I just installed from the link provided and the newest beta version just replaced the last beta version.it took about 10 or 12 minutes to say sync up all my data.   

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 11:51 AM

Ryan Foster:

Thanks Erwin, at 8:30 am EST I am still experiencing the issue. I live in Paraguay, so maybe that has something to so with it. I will just keep checking back throughout the day. Thanks!

Hi Ryan; Gabe has appropriately gave us an answer as to why the issue occurred. I have a feeling it was due to something like that. :-)

Posts 425
Adam Olean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 12:28 PM

The Vyrso App installed fine, but, as some others have experienced, the links for the Logos Bible app keep giving me the wrong build (Logos-43.apk). I tried to install it last night and have continued trying periodically throughout the day. That said, the new features look good so far! Thanks for your work.

Posts 319
LogosEmployee

Adam Olean:

The Vyrso App installed fine, but, as some others have experienced, the links for the Logos Bible app keep giving me the wrong build (Logos-43.apk). I tried to install it last night and have continued trying periodically throughout the day. That said, the new features look good so far! Thanks for your work.

Most likely your page is just cached. Try pressing Ctrl+F5 on the page to refresh the link. 

Posts 425
Adam Olean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 2:13 PM

Thanks for the reply. I actually tried that a number of times previously without any luck. However, I am happy to say that I got the right build a little while ago. It just seems to have worked at last.

Posts 113
Mark Prim | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 2:22 PM

thank you. that works just great.

Posts 9
Ryan Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 2:35 PM

No worries! I think my dificulties came from my location and my unwillingness to wait for the changes to propagate throughout the internet. ;-)  Thanks for all your efforts!

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 6:17 PM

BUG: Transformer Prime

I don't have a menu key when I am actually reading a book, in split screen or just one screen.

Posts 17
TJ89 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 22 2012 7:04 AM

notes and highlighting don't appear

otherwise it works well, much more responsive than the previous version

TJ89

android device: samsung galaxy note running ICS 4.03

Posts 113
Mark Prim | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 22 2012 7:20 AM

My note in highlights didn't appear until I switch to lowlight viewing. When I switch back to regular viewing they were still there.

Posts 17
TJ89 | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 23 2012 6:22 AM

TJ89 again: wanted to add that the notes and highlighting don't appear in low light and normal viewing modes

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS