Note Indicators

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 54
Steve Ray | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 20 2012 6:15 PM

The note indicators (icons) - the little yellow boxes embedded in the text that take me to my notes if clicked -- they have just tripled in size. I don't recall doing anything to increase their size. What can I do to get them back to their small, non-obnoxious size? Thanks in advance.

Posts 10886
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 7:00 PM

Which version of L4 Mac are you  using? This bug is also mentioned here 383243.aspx as occurring in 4.6 Beta 1.

If you are on Beta, it is probably just another bug introduced with this update.

Posts 54
Steve Ray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 7:10 PM

Jack:

Thanks for your quick reply. I always assume it is something I've done wrong. I am running Logos Bible Software 4.5c SR-3 (4.53.0.2294) and I just switched over to the new MacBook Pro. That might have something to do with it. Thanks. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Posts 881
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2012 9:54 PM

Steve Ray:
the little yellow boxes embedded in the text that take me to my notes if clicked -- they have just tripled in size.

Closing Logos4 and re-launching has always fixed it for me. It is a nuisance, though.

Posts 10886
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 21 2012 2:58 AM

Steve Ray:
I am running Logos Bible Software 4.5c SR-3 (4.53.0.2294)

At least that tells us that this is not another bug in 4.6 Beta 1 as the other user who reported this was using that version. Don't know if logs will help, but if you wish to post them, they cannot hurt. See second link in my signature for instructions.

Posts 30474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 21 2012 4:25 AM

Steve Ray:
I just switched over to the new MacBook Pro

With the retina display or no? Another user HERE has this problem and she is on the retina display.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 54
Steve Ray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 21 2012 8:26 AM

Yes, it started when I switched to the new MacBook with retina display. Hum?!

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 27 2012 11:19 AM

The issue of large note indicators for users with retina display Macbooks should be resolved in 4.6 Beta 2 for beta users, and in general when 4.6 ships to the stable channel.  Please let us know if you continue to experiencing the issue after updating.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS