Why doesn't Faithlife showup in my Logos4?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 401
Sam West | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 23 2012 1:43 PM

I have talked to a friend about Faithlife and we noticed that some of the features are not showing up in my L4 Bibles (as shown below from his screenshot). These don't show up for me. Does anyone know how to get these working for me in L4?

Posts 29462
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 23 2012 4:27 PM

Lets start with which version of Logos are you using? Also, have you subscribed to faithlife? Are you a member of any groups?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 401
Sam West | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 23 2012 4:43 PM

alabama24:

Lets start with which version of Logos are you using? Also, have you subscribed to faithlife? Are you a member of any groups?

4.5c SR-3 (4.53.0.2294) is the version i am using and no i am not a member of any group

Posts 29462
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 23 2012 6:41 PM

Sam West:
no i am not a member of any group

Well there's your problem! You don't see any notes because you are not a member of any Faithlife group. Wink The notes aren't publisher notes, but communal user notes. If you aren't a member of a group, nothing should be expected to show up.

Posts 80
Rusty Davidson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 24 2012 5:35 AM

I have the same version of Logos but the drop down box does not have a "Community Notes" section. I am a member of a FaithLife group...any ideas?

Posts 80
Rusty Davidson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 24 2012 5:43 AM

Sorry, a little more research and I got it done.

Posts 29462
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 24 2012 6:29 AM

Rusty Davidson:
Sorry, a little more research and I got it done.

I'm not sure what you did, but I should add that you will only see those options: 1) if the conditions above are met and 2) there is actually a note in that resource!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS