Changing Notes into a Commentary?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1268
Liam | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 25 2012 12:33 PM

I want to try and change all my notes into a Logos 4 commentary resource. I want to create it using the personal books tool, but I would rather not have to copy and paste each entry. Does anyone know if there is a way to highlight the entire notes document and paste it into word rather than going through note by note? 

Thanks all!

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 25 2012 1:51 PM

Sure, click in the resource menu (upper left corner) and there is an option to print/export to Word.  Then you can add milestones if you like to make it scroll with your Bible.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 27 2012 4:01 AM

Jerry M:
Then you can add milestones if you like to make it scroll with your Bible.

this is the type of situations computer are made for. Why do this manually? L4 already has the scripture references that could be converted to milestones via a script. Add a suggestion to Uservoice!Yes

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 27 2012 5:47 AM

Liam Walsh:
I want to try and change all my notes into a Logos 4 commentary resource.

What kind of notes? Do you mean Logos note files? Or notes is some other format?

Posts 1268
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 28 2012 3:14 PM

Thanks all! I didn't know that documents could be exported to word. Works great!

Liam

Posts 948
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 28 2012 3:17 PM

I'm kind of curious why you want to do this?  I use a set of notes as kind of my own commentary/study Bible.  I know you can search your notes.  Is there an advantage to doing this?

Posts 1268
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 28 2012 6:55 PM

Basically I just want to clear up my notes file by making some of my notes a personal book and deleting them from the notes file afterward. I'm trying to speed up my notes file - it runs really slow sometimes.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS