Mac A4 Never ending indexing

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Brian J. Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 19 2009 7:34 AM

I use Logos 4 for Windows with Parallels on my Mac so I am using it and am liking it.  However,  I am also attempting to load and index the Mac A4 version.  I have been attempting to index off and on for a couple of weeks to no avail.  Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong or should I just wait it out.  I am about to give up on the Mac version.

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2009 7:36 AM

BrianWilliams:
I use Logos 4 for Windows with Parallels on my Mac so I am using it and am liking it.  However,  I am also attempting to load and index the Mac A4 version.  I have been attempting to index off and on for a couple of weeks to no avail.  Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong or should I just wait it out.  I am about to give up on the Mac version.

Besides crashing out, this was the other problem I developed. The eternal process of indexing off and on. It was obviously not getting the job done, so it was trying again later. I experimented and even considered the possibility of rebuilding the index entirely from scratch, but decided until the product was more stable, with a clean install.

Posts 3
Brian J. Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2009 7:50 AM

Thanks Donovan...I hope as new upgrades come that this will be taken care of.  I guess I will wait to see what happens.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS