Bug - Notes do not scroll when adding a new entry

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 113
Samuel | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 8 2012 6:23 AM

When I add a new entry to a notes file that is based on a reference, the notes file creates the new entry and puts the cursor in the new entry in the notes file, but does not scroll there. For several of my larger notes files it means I then have to scroll trying to find exactly where Logos added the note and in that process typically the newly added, but still empty, note loses focus making it even harder to find. Logos should scroll the notes file to the newly added entry so that I can actually insert the note.

Posts 3190
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 8 2012 11:57 AM

Hello Samuel,

I'm unable to reproduce the behavior you describe. I'm going to contact you offline. 

Posts 113
Samuel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2012 5:27 AM

Here's how to reproduce the bug:

1. Have the notes file open in Logos4, but not active.

2. Choose a verse and select the notes file that is open, but not currently active (such as a different notes file form the last one you added a note to).

3. The notes file activates, but does not scroll to the entry box.

My guess is that you had the notes file active and open. In that case, Logos will scroll correctly.

Posts 64
Sam Pedigo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2012 6:24 AM

I am having the same problem.  

Posts 3190
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 4 2012 2:48 PM

Samuel Clough:

Here's how to reproduce the bug:

1. Have the notes file open in Logos4, but not active.

2. Choose a verse and select the notes file that is open, but not currently active (such as a different notes file form the last one you added a note to).

3. The notes file activates, but does not scroll to the entry box.

My guess is that you had the notes file active and open. In that case, Logos will scroll correctly.

Those steps render expected results, and was unable to reproduce the behavior you are recieving. I replied to your last email to me regarding contacting us

Posts 113
Samuel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 5 2012 6:37 AM

It looks like this is resolved in the latest release.

Posts 113
Samuel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 5 2012 6:38 AM

It looks like the latest release solved the problem.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS