DL Moody order

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 172
CL | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 9 2012 4:07 AM

The DL Moody order shipped yesterday, however I haven't seen my update yet. I've also tried to force update resources, however it says there are no new resources available. I'm in no real hurry, but I just want to make sure there isn't any issues going on here. Thanks!

CL

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 9 2012 5:15 AM

It's a general pattern with all these pp's.  They don't do anything with them until about 5 minutes before closing time and then everyone wonders why they haven't got it on the day it supposedly shipped.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 325
Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 9 2012 5:19 AM

I think it is delayed.  Both orders that were due to ship to me yesterday, did not.  They both indicate "ships yesterday".  We should be patient.  Big Smile

Posts 2242
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 9 2012 5:40 AM

It just means they started shipping them yesterday, and yours is in the cue waiting to be shipped.  My order says shipped yesterday as well.  As soon as you get the email telling you your credit card has been charged you will be able to download them and go from there.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 9 2012 5:56 AM

logosfan:
I just want to make sure there isn't any issues going on here

You can always look at http://www.logos.com/products/search?Status=Live&sort=newest to see if it's gone live (which it has). That means that they've started shipping. Shipping takes a number of (working) hours, sometimes days. If you've gotten the e-mail and your credit card has been charged and you've waited an extra hour or two and you still can't download, then you' might have an issue. If it's been several days and they've started shipping other things, then you might also have an issue. Otherwise, it's virtually 100% certain that your turn simply hasn't come yet.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 356
Ralph Mauch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 9 2012 6:37 AM

fgh:
You can always look at http://www.logos.com/products/search?Status=Live&sort=newest to see if it's gone live (which it has).

Well it hasn't gone live on my computer yet, sounds a bit quirky to me, with issues too Big Smile Does anyone have it on their computer?

Posts 485
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 9 2012 7:13 AM

logosfan:

The DL Moody order shipped yesterday, however I haven't seen my update yet. I've also tried to force update resources, however it says there are no new resources available. I'm in no real hurry, but I just want to make sure there isn't any issues going on here. Thanks!

CL

Very common for there to be a one day delay with fullfilling pre-pub orders. It will most certainly be available today. I've experienced these one day delays frequently. I also see shipping days get pushed back a day or two right at the end frequently. I interpret that to be someone at Logos examining the work load, making an evaluation that there is too much scheduled for a particular day, and then rescheduling some of the work to balance the load out and keep the one day delays like this one with the Moody collection to a minimum. 

Whoever has that load-balance task at Logos, I thank you for a marvelous job continuously well done. This is a great example of a "thankless" task in the workplace, one where the worker gets slammed and blamed no matter what. Whoever you are at Logos tasked with this load balancing tasks, blessings to you all, and I pray everyone extend you mercy, patience, kindness, and thanksgiving.

PS : Before you ask, the answer is No. I don't work for or get paid any compensation by Logos.

Posts 325
Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 9 2012 2:05 PM

I recieved mine when I got home from work today.  :)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS