Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 28 2012 9:05 PM

I wondered why when I searched a collection I was getting search results from books not in that collection.  What I found out was that if my collection was based on books added to the +Plus these resources section, then the search worked fine, but if I was using a collection based on library Mytags, it didn't work right.  I don't know if this was noted elsewhere, but it is definitely nice to know.  Evidently the same is true for collections made with ratings, but I haven't tested this.  See these threads also.

Searching Collection on iPad? - Logos Bible Software Forums

Collections on iPad - Logos Bible Software Forums

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 29 2012 11:00 AM

Is this a known issue?

Now that I know this it makes the Text Comparison tool usable.  I had created collections of literal, dynamic and free translations, which I couldn't use before because they were based on a mytag rule.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 29474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 29 2012 1:18 PM

Jerry M:
Is this a known issue?

I am not sure, but the mobile app does not have mytag syntax that works. To use mytag on mobile, it works best if you have a unique tag (i.e. HistoryAnabaptist).

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS