Another Question About Collections

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 36
Maria V.Garrido | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:19 PM

Please forgive me if this has been asked already, however, I have searched the forum and it does give me some ideas, but not enough for what I am trying to do.  

I just updated my "Pastoral" to the "Scholar." Obviously there is so much information that my head is spinning (in a good way though). 

I would like to create collections to separate the items such as the information is presented in the Scholar's Library Contents. As you can see there is an awful lot of information. So I thought that breaking the information down; would make my life easier.

I have English, Spanish, Greek, Hebrew languages involved also. 

-Bibles (I was able to create this one in English and Spanish)

-Interlinear Bibles

-Commentaries

-History and Culture

-References

-Bible Introductions and Surveys

-Biblical Studies

-Maps, Photos and Media

-Preaching and Teaching

-Ministry

-Counseling

-Devotionals

-Theology

-Church History

-Apologetics

-Parallel Passages and Harmonies

-Ancient Language Texts and Morphologies

-Ancient Texts in Translation

-Original Language Grammars and Tools

-Original Language Lexicons

-Timelines

Thank you so much in advance for whomever answer this. 

Posts 24676
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:56 PM

Hi Maria

The important thing - in my opinion - is that the Collections you define are useful to you as you search for information in Logos. The ones you suggest above look clear and valuable.

Have a look at http://wiki.logos.com/Example_Collections for some examples of collections and how they can be setup

If that method of defining collections doesn't work for you - you can use tagging instead or as well - http://wiki.logos.com/Tagging

Hope this helps

Graham

Posts 36
Maria V.Garrido | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 4 2012 7:32 AM

It helps a lot. Thank you so much. I have not checked all of them but I am well on the way. Again, thank you. 

I have not been able to figure out how to separate the "regular" Bibles from the "Interlinear" ones. Any suggestions?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS