Change What Shows Up in Passage Guide Report

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2898
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Aug 9 2009 10:58 AM

It be wonderful to have more control as to what shows up in the Passage Guide.  For example, when I am finished searching for a passage, I could right click the individual commentaries (etc) listed and choose to either make a favorite (top 5 listed) demote to the bottom so it shows but last (all that we do this with could then be sorted by alphabetical order) or removed so it never shows again.  The last one is the most important to me.  I have a couple that I do not want to remove but only want to consult when I directly open them. If you get a large enough library (silver or gold) the list becomes a little intimidating.

Posts 1957
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 9 2009 1:02 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:
It be wonderful to have more control as to what shows up in the Passage Guide.

I agree. It would be really cool to be able to customise this page much more than just being able to define collections.

Posts 6784
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 9 2009 1:56 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:
If you get a large enough library (silver or gold) the list becomes a little intimidating.

Imagine the challenbe when you keep adding to Gold as many persons have already done. Some have been collecting commentaries long before Scholars silver came out.

Lynden Williams Communications

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS