How do I create Inductive Symbols?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 3 Followers

Posts 71
JCJN | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 19 2012 10:57 AM

Where do I go to create "Inductive Symbols"?  Separately, I have seen where a very extensive list of symbols (6 pages) has been made available through a post by Kim Clayton.  Is there a way to add or delete this list and import into Logos 4 and have it show up under the "Inductive Highlighting Tool?

Smile

Jim

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 21 2012 10:50 PM

Thread => More Inductive Study Highlighting? includes a link for more images (icons) and wiki page about Highlighting.

My favorite Logos 4 feature is visual filter highlighting using Logos Greek Morphology (so can visually see range of verbal expression in a passage); wiki Extended Tips for Visual Filters has => Examples of visual filters that includes a screen shot with five Logos Greek Morphology visual filters and corresponding highlighting palette, which are usable in Greek and English resources with appropriate tagging (e.g. English Reverse Interlinear and Greek resources with morphological tagging).  Learned to first create Highlighting Palette, then add styles followed by visual filter definitions.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS