Page 2 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 45 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 142
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 30 2010 9:58 AM

My apologies Dave - I remembered Bob's Post and looked at the date, but failed to look at the date of this thread when replying.

Well, it's good to know that highlighting may be coming in the near/distant future.  Thanks.

Posts 2921
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 30 2010 2:30 PM

The lack of highlighting on iPhone has meant the loss of three sales of books for seminary classes that I'm aware of (not myself but people I know of who wanted me to let them know when highlighting comes up so that they can use their iPhone to read and mark up) their textbooks. They went with physical books in the meantime.

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 853
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 13 2010 5:24 AM

I would also like to put a vote in for highlighting on the iPad/iPhone app. It is almost a must have now that I am beginning to use the app more for reading. Notes would be nice too but highlighting is a must.  Thanks.

Posts 40
josh s blake | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 8:29 AM

Yes, highlighting and notes, please, soon.  I would love to use the iPhone for Bible study, but O.T. is my only option, and I don't want seperate programs for studying the Bible.  Please, please, PLEASE!

Posts 555
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 8:38 AM

Just adding my vote to the stack.  I always highlight when I read a book, and this feature would be a tremendous addition for me.  I mainly use the iPad app for reading books.

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 8:43 AM

Again, not only highlight, but copy into memory and paste into Iphone notes to be able to capture and use in developing notes, etc. doing a Bible study using both the Iphone/Ipad and the computer using my Logos 4.  Iphone notes can be emailed to myself to use them later....

Chuck

Laptop: Lenovo P580 - 15.6" IdeaPad Laptop
 - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Windows 7
 Iphone5s            Logos 7, Bronze

Posts 261
Ralph A. Abernethy III | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 9:54 AM

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 10:59 AM

me 2

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 11:29 AM

I want to add my vote for the Ipod Touch App to get Highlighting.  One color at least.

Posts 264
Michael G. Halpern | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 11:31 AM

YesYesYes

Posts 11
Andrew Buell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 15 2010 12:18 PM

I want to add my vote to the highlighting request!  Highlighting is one of the fundamental tools for e-book reading and the Logos App would be greatly enhanced if it had that functionality.  I understand that the app is primarily for research, but the fact of the matter is that many of the books that Logos offers are meant to be read straight through and a highlighting feature would enable the user to do that in a more efficient manner.

Pastor of Student Ministries

Emmanuel Baptist Church

Mount Vernon, WA

www.shepherdsnotes.com

Posts 6
Tim Quiring | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 19 2010 3:10 PM

Highlighting and notes would be awesome...   Especially if it was available by iPad 2 time.  BTW, THANKS FOR THE 'BACK' BUTTON!

Posts 5249
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 20 2010 10:17 AM

I too want highlighting but one thing to do to mark special places is taking the screen shot of the iphone... (power button held then the home button pushed). I think it works on the iPad as well, doing this will give you the page you are looking at and allow you to later mark it up in Logos desktop.

-dan

Posts 80
Bruce Lundquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 29 2011 9:13 PM

I just thought I'd check in and see where highlighting was on the upgrade list.  I love Logos on the iPhone, but it would be even better if I could see my highlights and add more.  I've done application programming and to me that sounds like a really tall order, but I'm thoroughly amazed at what you all have done so far.

Is there any projected deployment date? Wink

Apple MacBook Pro 16G macOS Mojave version 10.14.4 Beta
Logos Bible Software 8.3 - 8.3.0.0034
http://fcov.org (Faith Church of the Valley)

Posts 46
Greg Hoerter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 1 2011 1:55 PM
  • Ditto, we need a highlighting feature.  I was under the impression it was being worked on.  I hope it's coming! 
Posts 2736
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 4 2011 4:05 AM

Greg Hoerter:

• Ditto, we need a highlighting feature.  I was under the impression it was being worked on.  I hope it's coming! 

Yes, it is promised. I don't know however when we are going to see it.

Bohuslav

Posts 4
Bradley S Dardaganian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 6 2011 8:31 PM

It is painful not to be able to highlight on the iPhone/iPad apps. I, too, hope this comes soon. Thanks.

Posts 11
Andrew Buell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 7 2011 8:40 AM

I thought I read something about it coming to the new Vyrso platform, so it sounds like it's still in the works. I'd be curious to find out if the highlights done in Vyrso will be carried over to the desktop client.

Pastor of Student Ministries

Emmanuel Baptist Church

Mount Vernon, WA

www.shepherdsnotes.com

Posts 226
Kurt Trucksess | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 7 2011 10:12 AM

Yes, I too am frustrated.  I know Bob and the boys are working hard.   I try not to use the application on the iPhone or iPad for fear I read something I want to highlight.

Unfortunately, with the good books they have on the platform, that happens all the time.

Dr. Kurt Trucksess www.christ2Rculture.com
Posts 127
Darren Paul Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 7 2011 1:46 PM

Andrew Buell:

I'd be curious to find out if the highlights done in Vyrso will be carried over to the desktop client.

Yes they will.

User Interface Designer - Logos Bible Software

Page 2 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS