Historical Pre-mill arguments

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1539
Blair Laird | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 20 2012 9:02 PM

These are some of the best post-trib arguments I have come across. I emailed the author, and he gave me permission to share his book

Here is his website

http://www.tribwatch.com/

Here is part 1 of the book, I have not finished with the rest. This first part is so good I had to share it right away.

5482.Battle for your end time attitude.zip

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 20 2012 9:20 PM

Blair Laird:

These are some of the best post-trib arguments I have come across. I emailed the author, and he gave me permission to share his book

Here is his website

http://www.tribwatch.com/

Here is part 1 of the book, I have not finished with the rest. This first part is so good I had to share it right away.

5482.Battle for your end time attitude.zip

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

Jn 16.33

He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has fixed by his own authority.

Ac 1.7

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1539
Blair Laird | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 20 2012 9:36 PM

It looks like this posted to the wrong thread, I meant to put in the files thread. Any idea how to move it?

Posts 5240
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 20 2012 11:16 PM

Repost it. Then put a link to that new post in this post.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 21 2012 5:17 AM

We are not to know the when, but we are to know the what.  If you know the who, then he can show you the what.  Therefore encourage people to know the who and don't try to change their what, unless your really know from the who what is the what.  Acts 1:7

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 21 2012 6:31 AM

What an interesting internet site! I sent it to my non-believing friends, it's so good.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS