87% off on Logos Books Sale! Get it while you can (if you got the email anyway)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 21 2012 7:31 AM

While I was busily putting more nails in the barn door (No Emails!!), I 'accidentally' read one of them. Then I sighed.

But to be truthful, if they didn't send them, I wouldn't care. But here we have Logos Marketing hard on the job again. 87% off!

Of course it's 87% off the 'retail' price. I tried to find 'someone' selling the 46 volume set for $1100. And indeed I found one ... Logos (though not $1100). But while I was checking, I noticed  the 22 volume set (keep in mind we're talking public domain for most of these). And 'behold!' (I like that OT word!), CBD has the same 87% off! (but ONLY 22 volumes):

------------------------------------------------

Now I'm wondering about a $1200 22-volume set!  That's more than the Logos 46-volume set!

Well, ok, as long as I don't get the emails from the Christian businessmen.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 21 2012 11:15 AM

Well, you're right. The email sale was a measly $950 off of 'retail' while the 500 collection is $1800 off of 'retail' (if I did the math correctly).

That means the 500 collection savings is almost $1000 more (give or take), while delivering more than twice the books!

(I'm studying to be a Christian businessman; a recent addition to my seminary's curriculum.)

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS