BUG: Missing Community Notes

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26840
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:37 PM

Testing for the Year of Faith group - the notes don't show. Am I doing something wrong or is the code doing something wrong?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 10109
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 4 2012 11:05 PM

From your screenshot you are trying the CCC - so far as I know, biblia currently supports Community Notes only in bibles or bible-indexed resources, which is a major shortcoming/missing feature, but technically probably not a bug. 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 26840
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 4 2012 11:43 PM

NB.Mick:
Community Notes only in bibles or bible-indexed resources

Which is counter to the needs for Logos' Year of Faith study group. At least, CCC entries work in Passage Lists.Smile

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 20
Tom Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2012 11:12 AM

Yes was disappointed to find no Community Notes for Y of Faith group in Biblia.com.

Posts 26840
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2012 1:31 PM

Welcome to the Forums Tom. I know from personal communication with Logos employees that Logos recognizes some of the integration problems and the missing features/bugs. We should see some significant progress in the next few months if everything goes according to plan. Note: MVP's don't normally have any inside information. In this particular case, I have some special interests for an upcoming presentation so I directly contacted Logos.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS