Logos Notes

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 28
Todd Anson Wilkins | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 23 2009 7:19 AM

Normal 0

It would be great if in the file open dialog box the entries would be grouped by type and alphabetical.

Also, I may not use NOTES as they were intended. Since I am a terrible speller, I generally make my notes in WORD then copy paste into the notes section. I noticed that the table and colors I chose for my note appeared to save. But the next day, when I returned to my note, all the lay out I did in WORD was lost.

Finally, I haven't figured out why it adds notes in the middle of a file. For example: I have a note file for Galatians. I spent all day Thursday and Friday moving (manually) each note for each verse into my new L4 Galatians note file. Yesterday, when I added a new note on Gal 2:7, no matter how I tried to get it to put it at the end, it always put the note between my general-background notes (about 4) and Gal 1:1 note. What’s up with this? I see I can move the notes around, but that will be time consuming. -Suggestion, if there were a way to make a note go to the front or end of the file would be awesome, even to alphabetize on the note topic line would be great.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 7:21 AM

Todd Anson Wilkins:
It would be great if in the file open dialog box the entries would be grouped by type and alphabetical.

try typing Note in the find box. This will limit your selection to notes. I wish I could do [notes a] to limit the search to notes starting with the letter a, though.

Posts 6
David C. Alves | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 9:24 AM

Does anyone know what happened to the old notes files from Logos 3? I had twenty or more studies going on there and now don't see them in L4.??

Posts 1145
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 9:34 AM

They can't be accessed through L4, yet.  This may help: http://www.logos.com/4/missingfeatures

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 9:35 AM

DrDavidCAlves:

Does anyone know what happened to the old notes files from Logos 3? I had twenty or more studies going on there and now don't see them in L4.??

Your old notes from L3 are still there and accessible from L3. Soon we'll be getting the ability to import them into L4. They're working on this right now.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS