Search all Logos resources

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 18 2012 1:00 PM

In L3 it was possible to have locked resources on one's computer and to search them as well as unlocked resources.  This ability has been lost in L4 which relies only on those which are unlocked on the computer.  It would be an attractive and valuable feature if there were an option to search ALL Logos resources whether they are unlocked on one's computer or not.  This could also be advantageous to Logos since it might inspire the searcher to purchase whatever resource had hits for his search.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 18 2012 1:14 PM

Didn't know that, George! Six years later. It's amazing what they put into Libronix.

But you're absolute correct on accidentally finding the 'perfect resource', no thanks to the Logos.com page.  Pretty much have to hope Google scannned it.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 18 2012 2:53 PM

BTW:  I'm suggesting that as an option so that you can check only what you own if you so desire.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 18 2012 3:32 PM

George Somsel:
This could also be advantageous to Logos since it might inspire the searcher to purchase whatever resource had hits for his search.

I can't speak for anyone else, but when I started using the Faithlife Study Bible there were books that were referred to quite often that I didn't have.  They had a lock symbol beside them.  I ended up buying several of these.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS