Congrats to Keep Smiling For Jesus 10,000 + posts

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 25 2012 9:10 AM

Scott S:

KS4J, So many helpful posts, thank you.

Peace to you, Keep Smiling!              *smile*                                       .. and .....           Always Joy in the Lord!

Congratulations!  I do appreciate you!  Also, I thank and praise our Gracious God for you and your loving Service to Him and His People!

May God give you and your near and dear ones good Health and continued Peace and Joy!            *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 205
Oldnewbie | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 25 2012 10:40 AM

Congratulations, KS4J!  I have repeatedly learned new things from your posts.  Thanks!

Posts 62
Rich Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2012 2:44 AM

Hey KS4J - What an amazing milestone and evidence of faithfulness! We are all aware of how valuable Logos is, but your voluntary sacrifice of time and help is amazing. Thanks for your help with Logos and even beyond. Thanks for your incredible patience too!

Posts 62
Rich Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2012 7:07 AM

KS4J - My friend - We all know the extraordinary, but you help adds even more value and help to all of us which  is such a blessing. Thanks for all the help in & out of the forums!

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS